BORDERLANDS FOOD BANK
YOUR LOCAL FOOD BANK - RESCUING PRODUCE SINCE
GREEN FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS!
A Division of Diabetes Prevention and Aid Fund, Inc. EIN # 86-080-4743
Visit a Produce On Wheels - With Out Waste agency site distribution this Saturday, **Saturday, May 2nd** from **7:00am - 10:00am** unless otherwise noted for special hours. Choose one of our P.O.W.W.O.W. locations listed below to shop for up to 60lbs. of fresh nutritional rescued produce with a $10 donation.
***PLEASE NOTE*** We cannot guarantee all variety of produce will be available at each agency site distribution location.
* Bell Pepper (Color)
* Bell Pepper (Green)
* Butternut Squash
* Cucumber (Plain)
* Cucumber (Pickle)
* Tomatoes (Roma)
* Tomatoes On the Vine
* Yellow Squash
Metro Tucon Southern Arizona Services Area
- Amado Pros/Cow Palace (***7:00am - 11:00am***) - 28802 S. Nogales Hwy., Amado 85645
- Emmanuel Baptist Church - 1825 N. Alvernon Way, Tucson 85712
- Pima Community College (Desert Vista) - 5901 S. Calle Santa Cruz, Tucson 85709
- St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church - 215 S. Craycroft Rd., Tucson 85711
- Saguaro Canyon Evangelical Church - 10111 E. Old Spanish Trl., Tucson 85748
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 5990 - 15850 W. El Tiro Rd., Marana 85653
Metro Phoenix Service Area
- Christ's Greenfield Lutheran Church - 425 N. Greenfield Rd., Gilbert 85234
- Laveen Baptist Church - 5036 W. Dobbins Rd., Laveen 85339
- North Hills Church - 15025 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix 85023
- Orangewood Elementary School - 7337 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix 85021
Check us out on Facebook , besure to like and share our Facebook page with your
neighbors, friends, family and someone who's in need.
KJZZ 91.5 FM "The Show"
Please listen to an April 23rd interview from Mark Brodie, KJZZ 91.5 FM, "The Show" discussing how a food bank in Nogales is working to get those fruits and veggies on plates, rather than having it go to landfills.