BORDERLANDS FOOD BANK
YOUR LOCAL FOOD BANK - RESCUING PRODUCE SINCE
GREEN FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS!
A Division of Diabetes Prevention and Aid Fund, Inc. EIN # 86-080-4743
Borderlands Food Bank participated in the 2012 $1 Million Giveaway to Fight\Hunger. Please remember you can help the needy in Santa Cruz County by donating to Borderlands, especially during March and April when the Feinstein Foundation will be adding money to your donation. We received the highest award in the State of Arizona; an impressive $22,268.00! Thank you for your very substantial contribution.
Hello P.O.W.W.O.W. Supporters,
We will be having an Agency Site Distribution this **Saturday, January 31st ** from **8:00am - 11:00am**. For a $10 donation take advantage of our Produce On Wheels - With Out Waste locations listed below to shop for up to 60 lbs. of fresh nutritional rescued produce. Borderlands Food Bank has initiated (P.O.W.W.O.W.) streamlining its operation from a former agency of BFB known as MOM.
The P.O.W.W.O.W. program will be offering the following variety of produce. **PLEASE NOTE** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETY OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH AGENCY SITE DISTRIBUTION.
* Bell Peppers (Green), Chile Pablanos, Chile Serranos, Eggplants, Grape Tomatoes, Green Beans, **Italian Squash**, Roma Tomatoes, Round Tamtoes, **Watermelon**, **Yellow Squash**.
Phoenix Service Area
* Corona Baptist Church - 4450 W. Ray Rd., Chandler 85226
Tucson and Southern Arizona Service Area
* Agua Caliente Elementary School - 11420 E. Limberlost Rd., Tucson 85749
* Diabetes Prevention and Education Center - 3950 S. Country Club Dr., Tucson 85714
* Enchanted Hills Baptist - 3020 S. Mission Rd., Tucson 85713
Check us out on Facebook at http://facebook.borderlandsfoodbank.org. Besure to like and share our Facebook page with your neighbors, friends, family and someone who's in need.
Produce On Wheels With Out Waste (P.O.W.W.O.W.)
Metro Phoenix, Tucson and Southern Arizona Area Schedule
Double click here to add text.